TERMS & CONDITIONS
• All Terms and Conditions here below apply and pertain to any performance or project of and including Jason Reolon, which includes amongst others: Mr Keys & the Funky Munks, Breakfast Included, Valve State, Solo Piano etc.
• Quotations are valid for 2 weeks.
• A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost of entertainment is required in order to confirm your booking and guarantee the availability of the band.
• A non-refundable 50% balance is required the week leading up to the function/event/wedding/festival/engagement (no later than 72 hours before the performance date) ((in the case of international bank transfer no later than 4 days before the performance date))
•’Performance Fees’ include all related management, booking and administration fees.
• Unless otherwise specified, 20km travel one way from Cape Town CBD is included in quotations. Thereafter an extra fee will be determined and quoted according to distance, travel time and number of vehicles.
• Should the engagement require travel by air, all flights, extra luggage, accommodation (min 4 star including breakfast), daily s&t’s/meal and drink allowances, travel day/s expenses, ground transfers in both departure and arrival destinations, rental vehicle costs, visa/permit and any necessary vaccination/inoculation costs, will be quoted separately and be for the client’s account. Breakfast Included artists require separate/individual/non-shared rooms when accommodation is booked. Jason Reolon does not take any responsibility whatsoever for any travel booking errors made by the client.
• Jason Reolon and his groups reserve the right to choose and perform his/their own repertoire and set lists for any given occasion and to decline requests that do not fall within his/their repertoire or genre. A repertoire lis is generally available upon request.
• Jason Reolon and his artists are to be provided with a lockable room/area at the venue where they can get changed and relax in when they are not performing.
• A table is to be provided and set in an area/room separate to the event and a meal provided for each member of the band as per the meal provided for guests of the particular occasion.
• Adequate refreshments are to be provided for each member for the duration of the event from the time of their arrival to departure from the event.
• All catering and refreshments consumed during the artists time at the event are for the client’s account.
• Jason Reolon’s Groups/Bands are collectives of musicians and Jason Reolon reserves the right to select and book whichever artists he deems suitable and appropriate to perform for any specific occasion. Artists may vary from those advertised due to sickness or unavailability at time of booking. Should a booked artist become unavailable or unfit to perform for whatever reason, Jason Reolon reserves the right to find a suitable replacement.
• Jason Reolon and his groups name/s cannot be used in any advertising or promotion of any event until the booking has been fully confirmed by payment of the required deposit.
• Artist equipment and instruments are for the strict usage by the band members at all times.
• Jason Reolon and his artists don’t perform in direct sunlight, on beach sand, uneven ground or uncovered in any circumstances. The band and all equipment needs to be covered at all times with a suitable and weather sturdy covering if not performing indoors. Jason Reolon and his artists do not perform outside without prior arrangement and consent. Should Jason Reolon and his artists be required to perform on an outside surface such as grass or gravel, they will always require an adequately sized stage to be provided on which to perform.
• Jason Reolon and his artists do not perform or fulfill any Master of Ceremonies (MC) duties or make public announcements on behalf of the client at events.
• Jason Reolon’s performance fees include the artists’ overall agreed and booked time period at any event, regardless of how much or little they are able to perform in that period due to formalities such as announcements, speeches, prize givings, presentations, awards or other acts and entertainment that may take place within that same agreed and booked time period.
• Should Jason Reolon and his artists be required to stay and/or perform longer than the end time originally agreed to, overtime rates will apply. Overtime rates are calculated on the same basis as the per/hour rate of the original fee. The same applies for any sound equipment that is required after and beyond the original ending time.
• Jason Reolon and his artists dress in smart attire unless otherwise instructed or requested.
• Adequate parking is to be made available for each member of the band, for the client’s account.
• Any unauthorized professional photography, filming or broadcasting of Jason Reolon’s performances is prohibited without prior permission or arrangement. Jason Reolon reserves the right to attain any photographs or filming material taken of Jason Reolon or his artists at any particular occasion, to be used for his/their own advertising/marketing/archiving purposes.
• An adequately sized stage, lighting and power at the venue is to be provided by the client for the client’s account. A working power point is to be made available within a maximum of 5 meters distance from the stage/performing area. Sound for the band is to be negotiated separately. A technical rider and stage plan is available on request.
• In the case of a venue change, any additional costs incurred by Jason Reolon and his artists in order to facilitate such a change will be for the clients account.
• In the case of downscaling to a smaller band option by client/agent after payment of 50% deposit by client/agent to confirm booking of original band option, a cancellation fee of 15% of the bigger band option fee will be payable per artist cancelled regardless of circumstances of or reason for downscaling and regardless of the length of time left between date of downscaling and the performance date.
• In the cases of cancellation or date change of the performance by client/agent after payment of 50% deposit by client/agent to confirm booking, the paid 50% deposit is non-refundable regardless of circumstances* of or reason for cancellation/date change and regardless of the length of time left between date of cancellation and the performance date.
• In the cases of cancellation or date change of performance or downscaling to a smaller band option or shortening of original booked performance times by client/agent within 21 days/3 weeks of the confirmed date of performance, regardless of circumstances* of or reason for cancellation/date change/downscaling/time shortening, the full balance owing of the original agreed total fee becomes payable by the client/agent, to be settled within one week of notice of cancellation/date change/downscaling/time shortening.
*Circumstances for cancellation or date change include natural disasters, global/local crises and ‘Acts of God.
In the case of date change, the new date would be treated and quoted as an entirely new booking and charged accordingly.